Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome

Thanks for visiting the Fandom Against Domestic Violence blog. Feel free to browse around and check out the links above.

This all started from my little story, True Love Way. I wanted to do something to give back from my writing. My story involved domestic violence issues so I decided that for each review/author alert/story alert/story favorite I received that I would donate $.10 of my own personal money to NCADV. So far I have raised almost $200 just from that little venture. But I know we can do more!

If you're an author that would like to contribute, fill out the Author Sign-up form above. Submissions are due by January 21, 2011. Stories do not necessarily have to revolve around domestic violence issues. They can be oneshots, outtakes, original stories or whatever you feel like contributing.

Donations will be done directly through the NCADV website (you can find a link under "How to Donate" above) from February 1-28, 2011. The minimum donation is $10 but you will receive a lovely compilation of stories from various authors who took the time out of their busy schedules to write something just for this fundraiser.

If there is any other way that you would like to creatively contribute please feel free to email fandomagainstdomesticviolence@gmail.com

Also, I am probably going to need some help managing all this, so if you are willing to work on a team with me to get this ball rolling feel free to email me at the email above!!

Thanks again for all the support!!!

xoxo,
buhbeesgirl

Follow Fandom Against Domestic Violence on Twitter @FansAgainstDV

No comments:

Post a Comment