Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Unbelievable

I am seriously BLOWN away by the outpouring and support to this cause. In just ONE day a total of TWENTY-TWO amazing, wonderful and talented authors have signed up to contribute!! I have gotten TONS of emails from people who don't write but just want to help. You are helping simply by retweeting information. Every little bit helps!!!

I have also received a few emails from people who have personal experience with domestic violence. Whether it was the person being directly involved or someone close to them, it just goes to show you how important this cause is. I am so honored, humbled and happy to have so many people getting behind it as well. 

This is a cause that is very close to me so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support.

I love each and every one of you dearly!! Keep spreading the message!! I love seeing when new people sign up....it brings happy tears to my eyes :)

xoxo,
b

No comments:

Post a Comment